Spring Activities to Ease Leftover Winter Blues
Just because the saying goes “April showers bring May flowers” doesn’t mean April has to be sad and gloomy! Hopefully, “winter blues” are behind you, and you can look forward to celebrating a sunnier season.
Looking for warm-weather inspiration? Grab your family and friends and make your way through this spring activities checklist.
Spring Activities Checklist
- Sit outside at your favorite local restaurant.
- Visit a farm with baby animals.
- Have an impromptu photoshoot in the wildflowers.
- Clean a room from top to bottom.
- Paint something.(We've got safe paint options for little ones!)
- Plant colourful flowers to boost your curb appeal.
- Blow bubbles.
- Build a bird feeder.Here's where to hang it!
- Visit your local farmer’s market.
- Take a trip to the park with friends.
- Tidy up your yard for a picnic.
- Have an outdoor movie night.
- Take a trip to your local library.
- Hand wash your car.
- Sunbathe on the deck with a good book.
- Host an outdoor dinner party.
- Make a list of goals/wishes for the warm weather season.
It’s time to kiss winter blues goodbye! With this checklist, you’ll be on your way to springtime fun in no time. Need assistance with your springtime “to-dos?” Our Neighbourly professionals would love to lend a helping hand. Visit our home page to schedule service today.