Hello, sunshine! As you spend more time enjoying warmer weather in the backyard, you may notice some “to-do” list items that need tackling, such as cleaning your barbecue grill, trimming your overgrown shrubs or cleaning your gutters. What other home maintenance tasks might you be forgetting as you welcome the arrival of spring?
Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
Take the guesswork out of preparing for spring with your own comprehensive Spring Home Maintenance Checklist, courtesy of Neighborly. This resource will help ensure your home is in its best shape and that you’re ready for your first backyard barbecue of the season. Better yet? The checklist is absolutely free.
When you download your checklist, you’ll find several helpful reminders like:
- Trim/prune trees and shrubs.
- Inspect your home’s exterior for rot, peeling paint or insect damage.
- Replace or repair any damaged windows or door screens.
- Start your mosquito and tick control service.
- Inspect your BBQ grill and other outdoor kitchen appliances.
Click the image below to download your checklist.
Need help with a home maintenance task on your list? We are here and ready to assist. Visit our home page to explore our services and connect with a local Neighborly pro.