DIY Storage Ideas
Calling all DIY-ers! We may be a community of home service professionals, but we’re massive proponents of a good do-it-yourself project, especially when you can use materials you already have in your home to get the job done.
Feeling inspired in this season? Get organized this spring with these simple and fun DIY storage projects.
From Our Pros
As a community of home service professionals, we have some fantastic DIY projects up our sleeve! Explore a few of our favourite ideas.
- Glass Jar Storage Containers – Do you love mason jars? So do we! Our friends at Glass Doctor have several ideas on how to repurpose them.
- Garage Shelves – If your home has limited storage space indoors, it’s tempting stack items in the garage. If your car no longer fits, you may consider investing time in this idea! Mr. Handyman can teach you how to build garage shelves.
- Rustic Desk Organizer – Don’t throw away your empty toilet paper rolls! Who would’ve thought you could use them to hold your pens and pencils? Create this beautiful rustic desk organizer with Mr. Rooter. (This idea is a great craft for kids, too!)
Ideas We Love
We’re not done yet! Check out what these smart homeowners have done to create more storage space.
- Rolling Under-Bed Storage – Clear the dust bunnies from under the bed! Cassity at Remodelaholic has something better for you to store down there. Check out her rolling under-bed storage crates!
- Copper Clothing Rack – Do you have copper accents in your home? This clothing rack will be the perfect companion! Check out this DIY hanging copper pipe clothing rack from A Beautiful Mess.
- Crate Book Storage – Collect your crates! This unique bookshelf is easy to make and interesting to look at. Check out this idea from Tara Michelle Interiors.
- Hanging Shelves – Lacking floor space? This hanging shelf is modern chic and helps you gain a little floor space back. Let Luisa at Why Don’t You Make Me show you how to make it!
- Rolling Pantry – Could you use a little extra pantry space? Find out how to utilize the gap between your refrigerator and the wall with this brilliant DIY project from DIY Passion!
Ready, Set, DIY! Unlock the hidden potential of items you already own to create storage solutions for your home. Ready to tackle the attic? Find out how you can store more in this additional Neighbourly blog!
Need some extra help with any of these projects? We have a brand that is ready assist. Explore our family of home service professionals today.