5 Ways to Upgrade Your Home
We are in the age of technology. Everyday things are being invented that make life easier and improve on past technologies. Upgrade your home today with these five essential products!
- Wall-switch timers: Tired of seeing a light on in an empty room? Install wall-switch timers that automatically turn off the lights in a room after certain amount of time. Some light switches even have motion detectors that will turn off the lights if it senses no motion in the room.
- Programmable thermostat: Save money on your electric bill by automatically decreasing or increasing the temperature in your home when it is not necessary.
- Carbon monoxide detector: Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas that is odorless, colorless, and undetectable. Installing a carbon monoxide detector can help prevent carbon monoxide poisoning and keep your family safe.
- Home security system: Keep your home protected from burglaries and deter criminals with a security system. Some insurance companies will even lower premiums for installing a security system.
- Double-paned windows: Cut your heating and cooling costs by reducing energy that escapes through your windows by using double-paned windows to create another layer of insulation.
Have any other great tips on ways to upgrade your home? Let us know in the comment section!